Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ghost Snack Bento


Ghost Snack Bento, originally uploaded by sherimiya ♥.
Boo! Here is TinySprite's snack bento ... she gets pasta with sweet potato flower, fresh organic raspberries from the market today, Okinawan sweet potato "apple" shapes, maroon carrot skewer, edamame skewer, and mozzarella ghost.

I have been making a whole Halloween bento series, and I realized I better start blogging them before I run out of days! This is the first one... a cheese ghost, because my girl is a cheese fiend and can always be relied upon to accept simple cheese as a last-minute snack option! Super easy way to make the bento a bit more festive.

6 comments:

  1. Love the bento Sheri ... and nice food cups. Are those make from silicone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ghost is so cute! I love all of the Halloween bento floating around this time of year! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cheese ghost (I see a cheese ghost in my future!) I second the food cups - they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lia, BentoForKidlet and amanda! Halloween is fun for bento... so many possibilities, right? Lia, these are tiny silicone cups shaped like clover, cherry blossom and plum blossom. They are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sweet potato flower...how can you eat it--it is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Rach! For my 2 year old, if she can identify it as something cute, she is actually more likely to eat it!

    ReplyDelete